Saturday, July 25, 2009

Gurls Talk… ADORABLE FASHIONISTA

Hehee… mmmm…. I love window shopping very much… guest what, its all ‘bout fashion trends… dresses, tops, shirts, scarves, accessories, clutch, heels, sunglasses, jeans…. the most exciting part of shopping happens in the dressing room… :) … Hmmm… I like jeans especially skinny jeans. Oh, no… Skinny jeans looks great on slim girls but I’m curvy and thus a little intimidated by this cut…. huhuhu…. is there a solution?

I like funky bracelets… they are fun, trendy, chic and classy… so I can pair them up based on what look I want to achieve… it’s more fun to mix and match them myself… wearing gold with silver is no longer a no-no!

Up to date Trends… Girls these days are getting a fashion savvy as their more trendy and stylish… Muslimah’s Fashion Chic is most up-to-date trend in Malaysia… they are look so pretty, trendy and gorgeous not just a simple plain style anymore and perhaps you’ll want to try on… Most importantly, always try on the full outfit in the right size to make sure you’re comfortable… it can look great on everyone, despite body type… so what are you waiting for? click here.


No comments:

Post a Comment